Buying a residential or commercial property now comes with easy loans offered by various Banks and Financial Institutions. While rates may vary, the criterion remains more or less the same. We give below the eligibility criteria as followed by the Banks/ FIs
The Crown Group Commercial and Residential projects are approved by a host of Banks and Financial Institutions.HDFC BANK,AXIS BANK,PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK,STATE BANK OF INDIA,LIC HOUSING FINANCE LTD,ICICI BANK LTD,BANK OF BARODA, IDBI BANK.
Following categories are eligible to apply for Home Loan:
(A) Salaried individuals :
(1) Self employed professionals/businessmen.
(2) NRIs Income of spouse/parents/children as co-applicant can be added if you require higher eligibility subject to maximum of three.
FOR ANY FURTHER ASSISTANCE PLEASE CONTACT OUR HELP DESK.
Documents required from Resident Indians.
(B) Salaried Customers :
(1) Application form with photograph.
(2) Identity and Residence Proof.
(3) Latest Salary-slip (For employed).
(4) Education Qualifications Certificate.
(5) Form 16 for last three years.
(6) Last six months bank statement.
(7) Processing fee cheque.
(C) Self Employed Professionals :
(1) Application form & photograph
(2) Identity & Residence proof
(3) Form 16 Last 3 years Income Tax returns (self and business) Business profile
(4) Last 6 months bank statements
(5) Processing fee cheque
(D) Self Employed Businessman :
(1) Application Form & photograph
(2) Last 3 years Profit /Loss and Balance Sheet
(3) Last 3 years Income Tax returns (self and business)
(4) Last 3 years Profit /Loss and Balance Sheet
(5) Last 6 months bank statements (self and business)
(6) Processing fee cheque
(E) NRI Customers :
(1) Application form with photograph
(2) Photocopy of the Employment Contract or Labour Contract and English translation
(3) countersigned by your employer
(F) Latest salary certificate (in English) specifying the following :
(1) Name (as it appears in the passport)
(2) Date of joining
(3) Passport Number
(5) Perquisites and salary
(6) Photocopy of Identity card / Labour card
(7) Photocopy of latest work permit
(8) Photocopy of valid resident visa stamped on the passport
(9) Overseas Bank Account and NRE/NRO statement for the last 1 year.
(10) Continuous Discharge Certificate (CDC)- if applicable
(11) Latest Credit Bureau Report [Applicable to customers residing in countries where Credit Bureaus exists. eg. USA, UK etc.]
(12) Property related documents
(13) Processing fee cheque
This disclaimer (“Disclaimer”) will be applicable to the Website. By using or accessing the Website you agree with the Disclaimer without any qualification or limitation. The Company reserves the right to add, alter or delete material from the Website at any time and may, at any time, revise these Terms without notifying you. You are bound by any such amendments and the Company therefore advises that you periodically visit this page to review the current Terms.
The Websites and all its content are provided with all faults on an “as is” and “as available” basis. No information given under this Website creates a warranty or expands the scope of any warranty that cannot be disclaimed under applicable law. Your use of the Website is solely at your own risk. This website is for guidance only. It does not constitute part of an offer or contract. Design & specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Computer generated images are the artist’s impression and are an indicative of the actual designs.
The particulars contained on the mentions details of the Projects/developments undertaken by the Company including depicting banners/posters of the Project. The contents are being modified in terms of the stipulations / recommendations under the Real Estate Regulation Act, 2016 and Rules made there under (“RERA”) and accordingly may not be fully in line thereof as of date. You are therefore required to verify all the details, including area, amenities, services, terms of sales and payments and other relevant terms independently with the sales team/ company prior to concluding any decision for buying any unit(s) in any of the said projects. Till such time the details are fully updated, the said information will not be construed as an advertisement. To find out more about a project / development, please telephone our sales centers or visit our sales office during opening hours and speak to one of our sales staff.
In no event will the Company be liable for claim made by the users including seeking any cancellation for any of the inaccuracies in the information provided in this Website, though all efforts have to be made to ensure accuracy. The Company will no circumstance will be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Please contact our sales team at 0141-4010686 or +91-9314123678 (India) email@example.com for the updates, sales and marketing information and collaterals.”